Liquid Form modified polyanionic cellulose, – water-soluble – specifically designed to control fluid loss, minimizing any increase in viscosity in water-base muds.
- LIQUIPAC LV controls fluid loss in fresh water, seawater, KCl and salt muds using any type of drilling tool (bucket, grab and hydromill), It contributes to form a thin, resilient, low-permeability filter cake which minimizes the potential for differential sticking and the invasion of filtrate and mud solids into permeable formations.
- LIQUIPAC LV is an “low – vis” additive, able to generates less viscosity than regular fluid loss control additives.
- This protective polymer “coating” inhibits the dispersion of shale cuttings and restricts fluid interactions with exposed shales
Specific advantages and benefits
- Effective at low concentration to control fluid loss
- Produces minimal viscosity increase
- Encapsulates shale particles to inhibit swelling and dispersion
- Resists against bacterial attack
- No biocide or preservative is necessary
- Excellent environmental acceptability
- Works over a wide range of salinity & hardness
- Effective over a wide range of pH levels
- Has application in all water-base muds, ranging from low-solids, non-dispersed polymer systems to high-density,
- dispersed systems
- Compatible with all common mud-treating additives
- 1000 kg plastic
IBC Storage and Disposal
- Keep containers sealed and do not allow water to contaminate LIQUIPAC LV containers
- Store in a well-ventilated area away from sources of ignition